Manfrotto 190 ALU 3-S Tripod Price & Specs
'The 190XPRO3 is a compact 3-section aluminium tripod with advanced features and excellent build quality.
The key feature of the 190XPRO3 is its 90° centre column mechanism, which allows the column to be extended vertically as normal, or horizontally to open up a wide range of framing and shooting possibilities; this makes the 190XPRO3 an extremely versatile tripod, suitable for a wide range of photography and video
The horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod's top casting for compactness, but it is easily and quickly extended whenever you need it. Switching between vertical and horizontal column orientation requires no disassembly, and can even be done with a camera attached.
The legs of the 190XPRO3 tripod are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the QuickPower Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable and stronger single-handed grip of the leg locks. From folded, the sections of each leg of the tripod can be released in a single movement. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom.
A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls.
The top casting of the 190XPRO3 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
The 190XPRO3 is made in Italy by Manfrotto.''
- Fast Setup with QPL
- The Quick Power Lock (QPL) system is one of the most eye-catching and unique features of the redesigned 190. It is a strong, ultra fast, ergonomic locking system that allows for complete extension of the legs with one hand.
- 90° Column
- One of the most innovative aspects of the 190 series is its compactness, which allows for easier portability. The redesigned patented 90° Column is accessible whenever you need it with simple one finger operation.
- Easy Link Plug
- The plug allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video
applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets.
- Rotating Leveling Bubble
- The bubble is easy to read, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is positioned. Just rotate it towards you for easy viewing.
- Leg Angle Selectors
- Each leg has user selection of 4 angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain. The selectors are manufactured according to most innovative ergonomic standards to prevent fingers and nails being trapped in the upper casting.
- Manfrotto's Eye to Style and Design Detail
- The entire shape of the tripod has been modified and made more manageable and stylish. The complete redesign of its functional elements shows a particular attention to aesthetics and details: the brand name, for example, appears in many sections of the new 190, including the two legwarmers made of comfortable rubber to provide a secure grip and prevent the conduction of heat and cold in extreme weather conditions.
|Material||Black anodized aluminum alloy|
|Maximum Height||63" (160 cm)|
|Maximum Height w/o Column Extended||53.2" (135 cm)|
|Minimum Height||3.6" (9.0 cm)|
|Folded Length||23.2 (59 cm)|
|Load Capacity||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Total Weight||4.4 lb (2.0 kg)|
|Leg Stages / Sections||2/3|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Leg Tube Diameters||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Leg Cross Section||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Leg Lock Type||Quick Power Lock (QPL)|
|Spiked / Retractable Feet||No, rubber|
|Head Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Bubble Level||Yes, rotating|
|Weight||Legs only: 4.4 lb (2.0 kg)|
|Center Column Type||Rapid, friction lock|
90° Column: swings 90 degrees horizontal
|Center Column Sections||1|
|Column Cross Section||Not specified by manufacturer|