Yongnuo YN 35mm f/2 Lens for Nikon
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Glass Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Mount, Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focus: 9.8"
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with DX-format DSLRs where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also aids focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 9.8" away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Compact, lightweight design incorporates a metal bayonet lens mount for added durability.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.