Insta360 ONE X Camera (FREE 16GB Card)
- Brands Insta360
- Product Code: INS3601X
- Reward Points: 200
- Delievery Time: 2 To 3 Days
Insta360 One X Price & Specs
- Up to 5.7K30 360 Video, up to 120 Mb/s
- 18MP 360 Photos
- FlowState Digital Image Stabilization
- Wi-Fi Connection to iOS/Android Devices
- iOS/Android App & Mac/Windows Software
- Storage to microSD Cards up to 128GB
- Social Media/Live-Stream Sharing via App
- HDR Mode
- Cinematic Slow-Mo, Hyperlapse, Editing
- Support for Bullet Time/GPS Accessories
Small cameras are the future, and if you are someone who likes portables, then find Insta360 ONE X price in Pakistan to make it yours. It is a 360 Degree camera that makes blogging easy for content creators. It comes with FlowState image stabilization, Wi-Fi for Android/IOS devices, and a storage slot for memory card up to 128GB. Insta360 is like a small computer that keeps track of your surroundings. You can live stream using the App or record cinematic slow-motion videos for your next project. It also has support for GPS accessories, and HDR mode ensures real-life experience.
INSTA360 ONE X stabilizes when you are running, or your hand is shaking from walking. The HDR mode shoots and combines to give your audience a true life experience. You can operate ONE X manually or by using Wi-Fi. There are two lenses to capture your surrounding from 360 degrees. The device is powered by a removable battery that can withstand 60 minutes of continuous recording. INSTA360 ONE X is made of 794 components, including battery, and it only weighs around 114 grams. After reading this, if you are still thinking of buying, then stop thinking and buy one to show the world 360-degree view around you.
The Insta360 ONE X, a follow-up to the original Insta360 ONE, is Wi-Fi-enabled and capable of syncing to your iOS or Android device remotely, instead of having to be physically connected to your phone/tablet as is the case with the original. The Insta360 ONE X captures up to 5.7K resolution 360 video at 30 fps and 18MP photos. Two 200° lenses, accompanied by two built-in mics, capture your surrounding from all angles to a microSD card (sold separately).
With the images captured, you can transfer them over Wi-Fi to the companion 360 ONE app (downloadable for free for iOS/Android), and the app stitches them automatically into a single 360 image. From the app, you can further share the 360 image to social media including YouTube and Facebook, as well as live stream it. The full 360 image can be moved around at the swipe of your finger in the app so you can find the angle that you want to see, including behind where you stood when shooting the image. You can also stitch the images in the Insta360 Studio software (downloadable for free for Mac/Windows), where you can exercise greater control over the stitching and other factors.
The ONE X features Insta360's FlowState digital image stabilization that compensates for shake captured in your videos and provides you with smoother footage. So not only can you record immersive 360° video but you get the video stabilized. The camera also offers an HDR mode, in which the camera shoots multiple images and combines them into one sharp "true-to-life", "true-to-light" image.
The ONE X app provides many tools and features that allow you to get a lot more out of your image. You can apply cinematic slow-motion to add drama or other desired effects to your shot, or add hyperlapse to see your video running sped up. You can also reframe the parts of the 360 image that you want, add music and effects, and edit the image in other ways, all from your mobile device.
With the addition of an optional Insta360 Bullet Time accessory for the ONE X (which consists of a selfie stick and a handle), the camera supports a feature called Bullet Time, which is a slow-motion effect similar to the spinning time-freeze effect in the film The Matrix. This package includes a tether wire and screw to perform basic Bullet Time effects. The addition of the optional GPS Smart Remote allows you to record GPS data and track on-screen stats such as speed, altitude, and direction. The ONE X also supports an optional Venture Case for many water sports activities and a Dive Case for underwater activities.
The Insta360 ONE X is powered by a removable battery that provides 60 minutes of non-stop video recording. Additional batteries are available sold separately for quick swapping. The Insta360 ONE X is designed with 794 individual components, which together with the included battery total a lightweight 4 oz.
- Up to 5.7K30 resolution 360 video at up to 120 Mb/s in H.264
- Up to 18MP 360 photos
- FlowState digital image stabilization
- Up to 65' 5G Wi-Fi connection to iOS/Android devices
- Automatic stitching in free 360 ONE app (iOS/Android)
- Manual stitching in free Insta360 Studio software (Mac/Windows)
- Storage to microSD cards up to 128GB
- Share to social media or live stream from the app
- HDR mode
- Cinematic slow-mo, hyperlapse, and editing in the app
- Support for optional Bullet Time accessory, GPS Smart Remote, and waterproof housings
- 60 minutes of non-stop video recording using the included removable battery
- Standard 360 video
- Time-lapse mode
- Bullet time (optional Bullet Time accessory required)
- Log 360 video
- Standard 360 photos
- Timed 360 photos
- HDR 360 photos
- Interval 360 photos
- Raw 360 photos
- Live Streaming
- 360 live streaming
- FreeCapture Live (user controls visual perspective)
Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone Xs, Xs Max, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, SE
- iPad Pro (10.5"), iPad (2018)
- iOS 10.0 or above
Compatible Android Devices
- Huawei P20 Pro, P10, P9, Mate 9/10, Honor 9
- Samsung S9, Note 8, S8/S7/S7 Edge
- Xiaomi Mix/Mix 2, Note 3/6/8
- OnePlus 5T
- Google Pixel/Pixel 2
- Vivo X9 Plus L
- OPPO R11
Other Android devices (although not confirmed) featuring OTG support; Qualcomm 653/820, Kirin 950, Exynos 8890, or above; Android 5.1 or above; and 2G RAM or above
Tags: Insta360 ONE X