Joby GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod
- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Load Capacity: 6.6 lb
- Height: 9.4"
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic Materials
- Standard 1/4"-20 Screw
- 3/8"-16 Bushing Adapter Included
Joby GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod Overview
oasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 6.6 lb, it can reliably hold most mirrorless cameras, mid-sized DSLRs, and portable lights. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 9.4" height and 8.7 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 3K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 3/8"-16 thread adapter at the top which can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 screw, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 6.6 lb that is compatible with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 screw threads
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 8.7 oz and height of 9.4", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction