LensCoat for Canon 400mm IS-II Forest Green
- Brands LensCoat
- Product Code: LC400282FG
- Reward Points: 500
- Delievery Time: 3 To 5 Days
LensCoat for Canon 400mm IS-II Forest Green Price & Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Color Helps Disguise Lens from Wildlife
- Clear Plastic over AF & Distance Scale
- Helps Maintain Resale Value of Lens
- Orientation Hole for Mounting Lens
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Made in the USA
LensCoat for Canon 400mm IS-II Forest Green Overvie
The Lens Cover for the Canon 400mm f/2.8 IS II Lens (Forest Green) from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. Available in different finishes, this protective coat will allow your lens to blend in with your surroundings making it useful for nature and outdoor photographers. It is also beneficial for sports shooters and photojournalists since it provides a thermal barrier from cold lens surfaces when shooting in lower temperatures.
It includes a clear plastic window located in such a position that you will still be able to see and access lens functions including the distance scale. There is a handy alignment spot that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy.
The LensCoat Lens Cover is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. This cover is also waterproof, providing protection in wet conditions. The increased protection this covering offers can help preserve the resale value of your lens. This classic forest green camouflage pattern is useful for when you are shooting in wooded areas.
- Includes a clear, flexible UV-PVC window over the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window.
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from any scratches
- Makes using the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens
- Makes the lens less visible during wildlife photography