LensCoat for Canon 500mm IS Camouflage
- Brands LensCoat
- Product Code: LC5002FG
- Reward Points: 450
- Delievery Time: 3 To 5 Days
LensCoat for Canon 500mm IS Camouflage Price & Specs
- Closed-Cell Neoprene
- Protects Lens from Bumps and Scratches
- Clear Plastic Window over Controls
- Can Help Disguise Lens from Wildlife
- Orientation Hole for Mounting Lens
LensCoat for Canon 500mm IS Camouflage Overview
The forest green camo LensCoat for the Canon 500mm f/4 IS II Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. This protective coat allows the lens to blend in with your surroundings, making it useful for nature and outdoor photographers since it can help camouflage the lens from wildlife. It is also an effective accessory for sports shooters and photojournalists as it provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from the cold lens surface in lower temperatures. A forest green camo LensCoat is a great choice for hunters who wish to disguise themselves and their lens from wildlife.
It includes a clear plastic window located in such a position that you will still be able to maintain access to all lens functions including reading the distance scale. There is a handy alignment hole that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy.
The LensCoat is easy to install and remove, and leaves no residue on the lens. It is also waterproof, providing protection to your lens in harsh conditions. The increased protection this covering offers can help preserve the resale value of your lens.
- A clear, flexible UV-PVC window allows you to see the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from scratches
- Makes the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens
- Can makes the lens less visible during wildlife photography