LensCoat for Sigma 150-600mm Sports Forest Green
- Brands LensCoat
- Product Code: LCS150600SFG
- Reward Points: 400
- Delievery Time: 3 To 5 Days
LensCoat for Sigma 150-600mm Sports Forest Green Price & Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Protects Lens from Elements and Impacts
- Clear Plastic Windows over Lens Controls
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Extra Touch-Fastened Zoom Piece
- Made in the USA
LensCoat for Sigma 150-600mm Sports Forest Green Overview
This forest green camo Lens Cover from LensCoat fits a onto Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports lens, and covers it with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat to protect the lens from bumps and scratches, helping preserve its value and condition. Its insulated design provides a thermal barrier to protect your hands when working in colder temperatures, and it is also waterproof to protect your lens when you are working in wet weather. For maintained control and usability, clear UV-PVC windows cover the autofocus and image stabilizer controls, as well as the distance scale. An extra piece of covering is also included for protecting the exposed portion of the lens when it is fully zoomed out; this piece can be quickly attached to the main covering with the use of touch fasteners. Suited for photojournalists and sports shooters, this cover also breaks up the shape of the lens to make it beneficial for wildlife and nature photographers as well.
This classic forest green camouflage pattern is useful for general use in wooded areas. It is made in the USA
- Water-proof closed-cell neoprene cover dedicated to the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports lens.
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition.
- Thermal insulated design benefits working in cold conditions.
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens.
- Clear UV-PVC windows over the distance scale, auto focus, and image stabilizer controls.
- A small hole on the cover lines up with the camera's mount indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed.