LensCoat for Tamron 150-600mm Forest Green Price & Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Scrapes & Bumps Protection
- Helps Maintain Resale Value of Lens
- Provides Thermal Barrier
- Makes Lens Less Visible to Wildlife
- Clear Plastic Window
- Orientation Hole for Mounting with Cover
- Extra Touch-Fastened Zoom Piece
- Two Pieces for Rotating Tripod Collar
- Made in the USA
LensCoat for Tamron 150-600mm Forest Green Overview
The forest green camo Lens Cover for Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC G2 Lens from LensCoat is a waterproof neoprene cover that protects your lens from scrapes and bumps helping to preserve its resale value. The lens cover provides a thermal barrier during cold weather, and breaks up the shape of your lens, making it less visible to wildlife.
For ease of use, there is a clear plastic window allowing you to access the AF controls and the distance scale, and an orientation hole for viewing the red dot indicator, which allows you to mount the lens on your camera without removing the lens cover. The cover includes an extra, easy to install and remove, touch-fastened piece for when you need to zoom the lens, and two additional pieces for use with the rotating tripod collar.