7artisans 7.5mm f/2.8 mark II Fisheye Lens for Nikon Z
|Delivery Time:||2 To 3 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.19,500.00
7artisans 7.5mm f/2.8 mark II Fisheye Lens for Nikon Z Price & Specs
The 7.5mm f/2.8 II Fisheye Lens for Nikon Z from 7artisans is an all-manual lens capable of producing unique perspectives and creative distortions. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while maintaining a small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. The optimized 11-element, 9-group features a higher refractive index is used in the front glass group, while the rear group of optical glass is crafted from HOYA ED glass, which effectively reduces chromatic aberration, while improving image quality when compared to the original lens design. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens has an all-metal body and features a built-in petal-shaped lens hood to help reduce flare while protecting the front element.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 11.25mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 190° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- De-clicked aperture ring
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away.
- A 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
- Z-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 11.25mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- 190° Angle of View
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.9"
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood