Blackmagic 6K Pro Pocket Cinema Camera (Canon EF) Price & Specs
Blackmagic Canon EF cinema camera is a pocket 6k on steroids. It is on the same design as the previous one but has a credit to work better for a production setting. The Blackmagic design pocket 6k pro has an EVF for outdoor shooting. It has an OLED screen and has an auto switch on and off functionality via proximity sensor inside to display all the mission-critical information which includes frame rate, histogram record, and status.
From the multifunctional handgrip, Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 6k pro in Pakistan is used and now became a direct competition in the market. Having two sensors at 21.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor from the pocket 6k, it has the same ef mount.
It has an additional XLR audio connection for additional professional microphones. Black magic also introduces a new battery grip called the Blackmagic pocket Pro battery group withholds three batteries at a time. Blackmagic claims to have about three hours of run-time per charge. In addition, Blackmagic Design has finally included a tilt screen..
Furthermore, its IR filters have been designed to filter out both the optical and IR wavelength. It has activation buttons that are located on the rear of the camera body which is placed within easy reach of your thumb. The Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 6k pro price in Pakistan is about 43,000 approx
● 3.5mm stereo input
● 1920x1080 HDR monitor output
● 21.2 MP CMOS Sensors
● MP-F570 battery
● Shall mini-XLR ports
● Active Canon EF Lens Mount
● OLED screen
● Autofocus and zoom
● Gen5 color science
● 3D LUT application
● 3.5mm audio port
● Lens port cap
● BMPCC Pro EVF
● BMPCC Pro battery grip
● 30W power supply
● Electronic lens communication
● 13Optionsof dynamic range
● Black Magic Raw and ProRes options
To top their previous achievement with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design adds an even more full-featured, compact Super35 camera to their cine-style line with the Pocket Cinema Camera
6K Pro. The 6K Pro features all the recording features, sensor, dynamic range, buttons, and ports as its predecessor, and adds a variety of important new features such as a 5" tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness, a Pro EVF option, built-in clear/2/4/6-stop ND filters, dual mini-XLR inputs, an accurate timecode clock, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and updated Gen 5 color science. With only a slightly larger form factor than the 6L, the 6K Pro records the same resolutions up to 50 fps 6144 x 3456 video, and it retains the valuable active Canon EF mount, letting users take advantage of the expansive array of EF/EF-S mount lenses available. The EF mount supports iris, autofocus, and zoom functions using electronic communication when using compatible lenses.
The 6K Pro can turn one frame into two by cropping a second shot from one frame, upscaling to 8K, or simply capturing rich, detailed footage with your favorite EF/EF-S-mount lens. The updated Gen 5 internal color processing makes it easy to intercut 6K Pro, 6K, and BMPCC 4K footage. Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or via the full-size HDMI port to an optional ATEM Mini switcher for live streaming, or output via the USB Type-C port to capture longer clips to an external SSD. The 6K Pro includes a DaVinci Resolve Studio license and supports Blackmagic Raw capture from the sensor. Using the Raw format with the sensor's metadata simplifies editing to suit any project and makes editing easier with DaVinci Resolve.
The compact 6K Pro retains the familiar controls and menu layout of the 6K model, such as ISO support up to 25,600, 13 stops of dynamic range, and 1920 x 1080 HDR monitor output. Professional audio support now includes two mini XLR inputs with phantom +48V power, a 3.5mm stereo input, a mono speaker, a headphone output, and a built-in stereo mic system.
Additional pro features include lens metadata support, 3D LUT application for both monitoring and recording, up to 21.2MP still image capture, and a multifunction grip that enables single-handed operation. Sync multiple cameras for a concert, event, or other multicamera shoots by linking an external timecode generator to the 6K Pro internal timecode generator (accessed via the 3.5mm audio port). Then save valuable time by using Resolve to automatically sync your multicamera shots in post.
In addition to the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key, the 6K Pro comes with a 30W power supply offering simultaneous battery charging, an MP-F570 battery, a lens port cap, and a camera strap. Optional accessories designed specifically for the 6K Pro include the BMPCC Pro EVF and BMPCC Pro Battery Grip, available separately.
New 6K Pro Features :
- 5" tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in clear/2/4/6-stop IR ND filters
- Dual mini-XLR inputs
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
- Super-accurate timecode clock
- NP-F570 L-series battery slot
- Updated Gen 5 color science
- Optional Pro EVF and battery grip
- Active Canon EF Lens Mount
- Choose from a wide array of Canon EF/EF-S-mount lenses and automatically populate lens metadata with compatible lenses
- Super35 Image Sensor / Dual Native ISO
- The 6K Pro camera uses a Super35-size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, and a dual native ISO up to 25,600 to capture rich images at resolutions up to 6144 x 3456 up to 50 fps
- Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
- Capture in Blackmagic Raw or ProRes 422 options depending on your project's needs
- Up to 6K Shooting Resolutions
- Multiple resolutions include 6144 x 3456 (6K), 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1), 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 1920 x 1080 (HD), and more
- Versatile Media Capture Options
- Record internally to CFast 2.0 or SD/UHS-II card slots, or capture longer clips using the USB Type-C output to an external SSD
DaVinci Resolve Studio License Included: The 6K Pro is compatible with DaVinci Resolve and includes an activation key for Resolve Studio