Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
|Product Code:||Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM|
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax:₨.245,000.00
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens Price & Specs
- EF Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- One Super Element of UD and One Fluorite.
- Fluorine lens coatings and air sphere.
- USM AF motor of ring type, internal focus.
- Optical image stabilizer having 3 modes.
- Torque adjustment and rotating Zoom ring.
- Weather-sealed design.
- Rotatable, removable tripod collar.
- 9-blade rounded shape diaphragm.
A long-approaching telephoto having zoom characteristics using sophisticated optical design and image stabilization advanced technologies, the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II U SM Lens is one of the parts of esteemed L-series made for full frame EOS DSLRs. 1 Super UD element and 1 fluorite element have been integrated into the construction of lens and both of them are useful to decrease distortions and aberrations throughout the range zoom to produce a clear result, faithful color reproduction and image sharpness. A coating called air sphere coating also applied to elements of the lens to decrease lens ghosting and flare for more contrast rich imagery. Supporting the optical components of lens, an optical image stabilizer with four-stop is useful in reducing the appearance of camera shake and can be devoted to various styles of shooting. In addition to this, a redeveloped rotating zoom ring makes pair with internal focusing mechanism, and Ultrasonic Motor, to deliver intuitive and quick handling to advantage handheld shooting. Positioned as an adaptable choice for wildlife and sports photographers, this attribute list of lens make it a feasible telephoto zoom for number of shooting applications.
Housed within a barrel which is weather resistant, this lens features fluorine coatings on front and rear elements for protection in opposition to fingerprints and smudges from badly affecting the image quality. Zoom can be controlled by a dedicated tension ring to adjust zoom torque. Furthermore, other purified design elements includes a tripod collar which can be attached or removed with the lens mounted on the camera and an integrated lens hood that permits simple control over special filters with the hood in place.
- Telephoto zoom 100 to 400mm f/4.5-5.6 lens is well-suited with full frame EOS DSLRs, as well as APS-C sized sensors where it will give a 35mm-equivalent focal length which is 160 to 640mm.
- One super UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) element and one fluorite element helpful to correct chromatic aberrations in whole Zoom range for high degree of clarity, sharpness and accuracy in color.
- An Air Sphere Coating is applied to the element of lens to decrease backlit ghosting and flaring for maintained transmission of light and high degree of contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical Image Stabilizer is useful to reduce the camera appearance shake by up to 4 shutter speed stops to better allow working in less light conditions and with low shutter speeds. Furthermore, 3 dedicated modes to stabilize image are available panning, standard and during exposure only-and can be employed to suit a number of shooting types.
- An Ultrasonic Motor, along with an inner system of focusing, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms, are employed for fast delivery, accurate and near-silent autofocus performance.
- The zoom ring that can be rotated offers accurate adjustment between positions of zoom, especially when handheld shooting and a zoom torque modification ring allows easy setting of zoom tension to control it personally.
- Its design which is weather resistant that protects the lens from moisture and dust to allow it to use in inclement conditions. In addition to this, fluorine coatings also applied to front and rear elements of lens to protect it further against smudging and fingerprints.
- 9 rounded diaphragm blades put in to a pleasing out of quality of focus which benefits the use of low depth of field and choosy focus techniques.
- A redeveloped tripod collar can be detached and attached from the lens without removing the lens from camera.
- The included ET-83D lens hood is integrated a side window for simpler adjustment of filters which can be rotated with hood in place.
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 7.4 x 7.2"|
|Package Weight||5.3 lb|
|Angle of View||24° - 6° 10'|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Focal Length||100 - 400mm|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.2' (97.54 cm)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.7 x 7.6" (93.98 x 193.04 mm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Weight||3.5 lb (1.59 kg)|