Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
|Product Code:||EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM|
|Delivery Time:||2 To 3 Days|
- Ex Tax:₨.313,000.00
Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens Price & Specs
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/32
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens Overview
Spanning an immensely versatile wide to telephoto range, the EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM is a Canon L-series zoom well-suited for travel use or other situations where a one-lens kit is ideal. Using aspherical elements and ultra-low dispersion glass, both chromatic and spherical aberrations are well-corrected for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A Super Spectra coating also helps to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy, especially when working in backlit and bright conditions.
Beyond the optical attributes, this 28-300mm is also characterized by its advanced three stop-effective Image Stabilizer system to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Also complementing handling is a sophisticated ring-type USM, which provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions and it has a removable rotating tripod collar to benefit working atop a tripod or monopod.
- All-in-one 28-300mm zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 44.8-320mm equivalent focal length.
- Three ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to three shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 8.2'-infinity or 2.3'-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.