Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
|Product Code:||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM|
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax:₨.17,500.00
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Price & Specs
- Full-Frame Format /EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range is f/1.8 to f/22
- Optimized Lens Coverings
- Manual Focus Override
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Metal Lens Mounted
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Min Focus Distance: 14"
Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 STM price in Pakistan has remained steady in recent past. STM was introduced after the anniversary of Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens. It was a popular product by Canon because of its wide aperture and good quality end result. People were waiting for an upgrade, and Canon finally launched something similar to f/1.8 II. This STM lens retains features of the old version at a price that is acceptable in the Pakistani market. This nifty fifty has a focal length of f/1.8 and is great for portraits. You will get a good result if you are doing action and night photography.
This lens has a minimum focus distance of 1.15 feet which is enough for a lens of this caliber, and it comes with a max magnification of 0.21x. The stepping motor is extremely silent, use servo AF for filmmaking and smooth AF for standstill photography. It has 80-millimeter focal length on cameras that use APS-C, and 50-millimeter on full-frame cameras. In this price, you can’t get a better lens than this nifty fifty for Canon DSLRs. This lens is simple and easy to get used to. The manufactures have made this keeping the price in consideration, which makes it a must buy as your first out-of-kit lens.
One of the most flexible focal lengths offered, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens from Canon joins this classic lens design with improvements to the AF system and material design that make it both more rapidly and smaller. Using an STM stepping motor, this lens is best for both motionless and video shooting due to its quick and smooth operation. More benefitting video shooters, the STM motor also supports the Movie Servo AF mode on select DSLRs for exact and close to silent focusing. An upgraded external design includes a metal lens mounted and a relocated focusing ring to contain the compact overall form factor. The 50mm f/1.8 is a typical, practically tested lens design, and thanks to improved autofocus and a svelte profile, this lens is best for daily shooting in a wide number of conditions.
The optical design of this lens integrates optimized coatings that help to decrease flare & ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. The f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective when shooting in low light environment also for controlling the focus plane for choosy focus shooting. 7 rounded diaphragm blades more develop the look of out of focus areas in an image, building it well-suited to portraiture and inventive environmental shooting.
- Standard prime 50mm lens is considered for use on whole frame EOS DSLR, on the other hand can it also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will offer an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Express f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits functioning in comparatively darker environment and also allows exact control over focus plane while working with selective focus techniques. 7 rounded diaphragm blades further contribute to pleasing out of focus class with superficial depth of field imagery.
- A gear-type STM stepping motor is included into the design of lens to provide immediate, smooth, and near to silent autofocus performance. In addition to this, this focusing system also joins up well with EOS cameras featuring the Move Servo AF mode to allow permanent focusing performance while working in live view.
- Permanent manual focus override is existing for fine-tuning your focus position for careful focus applications.
- Optimized lens coverings help out to suppress lens flaring and ghosting for better contrast and more color-neutral imagery.
- A better exterior design characterizes a metal lens mounted for strength as well as a relocated focusing ring to keep a compact 2.7 x 1.5" form factor.
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.45 x 4.18 x 4.15"|
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 Minimum: f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14" (35.56 cm)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.7 x 1.6" (68.58 x 40.64 mm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 49 mm|
|Weight||5.7 oz (162 g)|