Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens
|Delivery Time:||10 to 15 Days|
- Ex Tax:₨.849,500.00
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens
- Newly Developed Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 8K30 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Canon r5 price in Pakistan makes it worth buying this year. The camera is nothing short of a masterpiece released by the canon. The company designed a new CMOS sensor for EOS R5. The quality of images is the center of attraction for photographers. It was introduced to set new standards for image and video content.
This mirrorless camera can capture moving object with a speed burst. You can use 12fps with mechanical shutter and 20fps with silent shutter. The detail result of the EOS R5 is beyond anything ever release in this category. The Canon R5 in Pakistan helps you detect more precisely.
The subject detection and adaptation is easy. The high speed AF matches the powerful 20 fps shooting capabilities like a piece of cake. The AF comes with face, head, and eye tracking capabilities that are hard to find in cameras these days. Canon r5 price in Pakistan is nothing in front of the enormous features that it possesses.
Some distinct features of this camera include 8K raw and 4k 120p shooting. In body stabilization, dual card slots, dual pixel, canon cloud, and much more. The breath taking quality it produces is beyond anything that you have seen in this category.
Canon is currently developing the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera containing CMOS sensor, image processing, optical, and other state-of-the-art technologies the company has cultivated through its long history of camera development. The EOS R System enables greater freedom in lens design thanks to a wider lens mount diameter, short back focus, and high-speed system for transmitting data between the camera and lens, resulting in an imaging system that delivers higher image quality and greater ease-of-use.
The new full-frame mirrorless camera, currently under development, will fully leverage the advantages of the EOS R System, helping to produce a camera that features high-speed continuous shooting and 8K video recording. Furthermore, the camera will provide photographers with more efficient workflows thanks to improved transmission functionality, operability and reliability. These enhancements, along with many others, will help to further elevate and solidify the EOS Series concept of "Speed, Comfort and High-Image-Quality."
Canon's EOS R5, the first of the next generation of full-frame mirrorless cameras planned for EOS R System, will include a newly developed CMOS sensor. The new sensor will enable enhanced features such as high-speed continuous shooting up to approximately 20 fps when using the silent shutter and up to approximately 12 fps when using the mechanical shutter; a feature professional sports and wildlife photographers will find to be extremely impactful on their ability to capture fast-moving subjects. From a video perspective, the camera's 8K video capture capability will prepare videographers for the future of movie-making: capturing 8K footage today allows for even higher-quality 4K productions in addition to the ability to extract high-resolution still images from the video footage. The EOS R5 will be the first Canon camera equipped with IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization) and when used in conjunction with the extremely effective in-lens stabilization (IS), will allow photographers to handhold the camera in light levels not previously imagined. Additionally, the camera will also feature dual-card slots and will support the automatic transfer of image files from the device to the new image.canon cloud platform.
Advanced Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
Canon has developed an entirely new CMOS image sensor for the EOS R5. Image quality is at the heart of the EOS R System and the EOS R5 is set to raise the bar in high level still and video capture empowered by this new CMOS sensor and the new DIGIC processor.
High-Speed Shooting up to 20 fps
The EOS R5 can capture fast moving subjects in high speed burst. At up to 12 fps with mechanical shutter and up to 20 fps with silent shutter, the EOS R5 can capture the split-second details between a subject's movement.
Autofocus and Subject Detection
Utilizing Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology, the EOS R5 will be capable of making ultra-high-speed autofocus calculations to match its immensely powerful high-speed shooting capability of 20 fps. Subject detection adopted from the Live View AF tracking system in the EOS-1D X Mark III brings Face, Head and even Eye tracking when People detection is set, providing ease and accuracy when capturing stills or video. Detection of Animals will also be possible for the first time in a Canon camera, effectively tracking the whole body, face, or eye of cats, dogs, or birds for speed and precision.
Larger Than Life 8K Video
Canon revolutionized the video industry with the introduction of the EOS 5D Mark II, which provided solutions for what was previously seen as improbable. The EOS R5 will again push the boundaries of what filmmakers can do compared to current DSLR and mirrorless cameras. With Internal, uncropped 8K video shooting at up to 29.97 fps, and 4K video shooting at up to 119.9 fps, in 4:2:2 10-bit (H.265) Canon Log, and Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K modes, image makers worldwide will be able to tell their stories in larger-than-life resolutions. Additional new features include: Internally recorded and uncropped 8K Raw recording, up to 29.97 fps with Dual Pixel CMOS AF, and HDR-PQ Recording (H.265) capability.
In-Body Image Stabilization
Canon's first camera to incorporate 5-axis IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilization), the EOS R5 will not only enhance the ability to shoot still images at slower shutter speeds but it will also help reduce camera shake when shooting movies. Additionally, the EOS R5's IBIS will work in combination with Optical Image Stabilization found in many Canon RF and EF lenses.
Dual Card Slots
Whether you are recording everyday images, an important photo shoot or recording 8K video, a super high-speed CFexpress card slot plus a UHS-II SD card slot are at your disposal.
Convenience in a Cloud
With the creative process being just as important as image capture, the EOS R5 will support automatic transfer of still image and video files from the device to the new image.canon cloud platform. New workflows will be possible through the automatic download and backup of data to your Mac/PC, or automatic transfer of data to external services such as Google Drive and Flickr.
Canon 24-105mm f/4L Lens Overview
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customizable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Nano USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Luminesque 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit
Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.