Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens
|Delivery Time:||10 to 15 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.620,000.00
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens Price & Specs
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) Overview
For the everyday shooter with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool to meet the photo and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor, which afford quick shooting up to 12 fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-ranging sensitivity to ISO 102400. It also sports 5-axis in-body image stabilization to help steady shots when working in low-light conditions.
As a do-everything, highly versatile camera, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for robust focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Compementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5" 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder, with a high 120 fps refresh rate, and a rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD with a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer flexible storage and there is of course Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with the web and small print forms as their final output. This sensor is paired with a fine-tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive stills and video capabilities, along with sensitivity from ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with quick continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 Video Recording
Beyond stills, the 20MP sensor also affords UHD 4K video recording at up to 60 fps, along with Full HD at 120 fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally at 4:2:2 10-bit and both Canon Log and HDR-PQ are supported for greater control over color rendering, and to suit high dynamic range output. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF is supported for all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables clean 4K output to an optional external recorded.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focusing points, which cover approximately 100% of the image frame for wide and even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
A first for EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilization that compensates for up to an impressive eight stops of camera shake for truly effective compensation of camera shake to suit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in concert with lens-based optical image stabilization for both native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Canon 24-105mm f/4L Lens Overview
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customizable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Nano USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Luminesque 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit
Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.