DJI Osmo Mobile 4 Smartphone Gimbal Combo
|Delivery Time:||Out Of Stock|
- Ex Tax: ₨.27,500.00
DJI Osmo Mobile 4 Smartphone Gimbal Price & Specs
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
DJI Osmo Mobile 4 Smartphone Gimbal Overview
The DJI osmo mobile 4 price in Pakistan are very economical and affordable it is a mobile phone holding device that is used for recording from the mobile phone. This device is redesigned before it was known as osmo mobile 3. The new device DJI osmo mobile 4 is made more efficient is that it is having a large and stronger motor and produces more energy than before and is made with a hard frame that is easier in balancing, holding, and folding.
As disused above that the DJI osmo mobile 4 price in Pakistan are very reasonable. This can be connected with mobile phones through the app available for (iOS or Android) and it can also be connected through Bluetooth 5. It features the number of different modes that you are trying to operate through mobile phones such as capturing images, recording videos it is also having a hand gesture mode that makes your shooting easier other than using the controls of the joystick.
The DJI om 4 price in Pakistan are not very costly you can easily get it at a reasonable price from different websites. The redesigned handle shape is more comfortable to grip and use at 15° and there are many other improvements you will see in this device.
The DJI om 4 price in Pakistan is not much it easily affordable. The mobile app of DJI provides a lot of features for multiple shootings such as portrait, landscape, Time laps, Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception Style, Dolly Zoom, Sports mode, etc. The battery timing is much better ten the osmo mobile 3 it works for 15 hours with a full battery and takes 250 hours approximately to fully charge the battery.
Designed to improve on the already impressive Osmo Mobile 3, the DJI OM 4 smartphone gimbal packs in a stronger motor and more torque than its predecessor, with an even more compact frame that's easier to balance and fold down. Thanks to its magnetic smartphone mount, attaching your smartphone is easier than ever as well.
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app (available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you're trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3" wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The built-in battery runtime is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Supports up to 3.3" wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
- DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack 3.0 technology built into the app allows the OM 4 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod