ES-62 Lens Hood For Canon Price & Specs
• These lens hoods are usually used to avoid unnecessary lights from entering the lens, they do it just by shaking at the end of the lens.
• As the end of the lens is extended, you can also get some extra benefit of protection from accidental impact.
• They are normally designed for the specific focal length of the lens.
• It also assists in keeping moisture off the lens.
• It also protects you from the obstacle coming in front of your camera path, door frames and also in inclement weather.
• It is also helpful to shoot towards the light source.
Replaces Canon Lens Hood ES-62
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8
Made of Premium Grade High Impact Plastic
Dedicated Lens Hood