IFootage Cobra 2 A150-II Aluminum Monopod with Komodo K5 Fluid Head
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.36,400.00
IFootage Cobra 2 C120-II Carbon Fiber Monopod Price & Specs
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Maximum Height: 59.1"
- Closed Length: 24.4"
- Sections: 4
Key Features of Komodo K5 Fluid Head
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Weight: 0.76kg
- Loading: 5kg
- Height: 98mm
- Base diameter: 60mm
- Base screw thread: UNC 3/8-16
- Mounting screw: UNC 1/4-20
IFootage Cobra 2 A150-II Aluminum Monopod Overview
Boasting numerous features and a modular design, the Cobra 2 A150-II Aluminum Monopod from iFootage has just about everything you could want from a monopod. Let's cover the basics first. The 4-section support uses buckle-like leg locks, rises to a maximum height of 59.1", and supports gear weighing up to 17.6 lb, while folding down to a compact 24.4". The mounting base has both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads, allowing it to use virtually any tripod head. Besides the basics, the A150-II has a unique combination of advanced convenience features. The head mounting base, for example, has a quick release with sliding action that can be operated with one hand, making removal of the head simple. The monopod's base has 3 feet to stabilize your camera, that use a ball that allows 0-90 degrees of tilt. The base has a lock and a knob to adjust the friction appropriate to the weight of your camera. The feet also have a simple button that allows you to fold them up or to select 20, 50, or 78-degree angles as the terrain demands. In fact, the entire base-foot section is removable and can be used as low-angle minipod if needed.
- 4-Part modular design: quick release, main body, quick release removable base with 3 feet, removable rubber foot
- 0-90-Degree tilt angles
- Use removable base as a low angle minipod
- Quick release base has 20, 50, and 78-degree angle adjustments
- 3/8"-16 / 1/4"-20 Head mounting plate - compatible with most tripod heads
- Single hand operated sliding quick release
- Ergonomic buckle-type leg locks
iFootage Komodo K5 Overview
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the Komodo K5 Fluid Head from iFootage is durable, compact, easy to carry. The entire main body is smooth to the touch and is protected from corrosion and wear through anodic oxidation treatment. The main body also has an easy-accessible integrated bulls eye spirit level, allowing you to quickly check important verticals and horizontals. With standard 3/8" mount, it is suitable for all tripods and monopods.
The built-in patented high-precision bearing mechanism and original designed bearing mechanism ensures smoothness of camera movement. The tilt and pan movements are smooth and can be quickly locked off and on, thanks to iFootage's patented fluid-head design. The quick release camera plate attachment and locking system is easy to use. The camera safety lock quickly locks the camera plate to the head.
- Load capacity up to 11 lb with 5.3 lb of rebound force
- Quick and simple leveling
- Fully adjustable foam grip arm can be operated on either side of the head
- Security anti-pin prevents the equipment sliding over and falling from the unlocked quick release plate
- Bubble spirit level
- Built-in balance spring to help to support the equipment's weight
- Precise CNC machined structure provides lightweight but solid structure
- High-quality anodized black finish
- Low temperature resistance