IFootage Cobra 2 C180-II Carbon Fiber Monopod with Komodo K5 Fluid Head
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.41,800.00
IFootage Cobra 2 A180-II Aluminum Monopod Price & Specs
- 4-Part modular design: quick release, main body, quick release removable base with 3 feet, removable rubber foot
- 0-90-Degree tilt angles
- Use removable base as a low angle minipod
- Quick release base has 20, 50, and 78-degree angle adjustments
- Single hand operated sliding quick release
- Ergonomic buckle-type leg locks
Key Features of Komodo K5 Fluid Head
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Weight: 0.76kg
- Loading: 5kg
- Height: 98mm
- Base diameter: 60mm
- Base screw thread: UNC 3/8-16
- Mounting screw: UNC 1/4-20
IFootage Cobra 2 C180-II Carbon Fiber Monopod Overview
Boasting numerous features and a modular design, the Cobra 2 C180 II Carbon Fiber Monopod from iFootage has just about everything you could want from a monopod. Let's cover the basics first. The 4-section support uses buckle-like leg locks, rises to a maximum height of 180 cm, and supports gear weighing up to 10 kg, while folding down to a compact 71 cm.
Besides the basics, the C180 II has a unique combination of advanced convenience features. The head mounting base, for example, has a quick release with sliding action that can be operated with one hand, making removal of the head simple. The Low-Profile Cobra Base from iFootage is compatible with Cobra monopods, but the base on its own is ideal for tabletop photography and portability because of its small size. It is suitable to mount a DSLR camera or accessory, and the top platform has quick release functionality for instant removal of the camera. Also, the movement of the swiveling base is controlled by the main locking knob, and the base can tilt at a 90° angle via the cut notch on its side. In addition, the reverse folding legs have 3-variable leg angles of 20°, 50°, and 78° to adjust for uneven terrain, and a rubber foot can also be utilized by folding the feet up.
iFootage Komodo K5 Overview
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the Komodo K5 Fluid Head from iFootage is durable, compact, easy to carry. The entire main body is smooth to the touch and is protected from corrosion and wear through anodic oxidation treatment. The main body also has an easy-accessible integrated bulls eye spirit level, allowing you to quickly check important verticals and horizontals. With standard 3/8" mount, it is suitable for all tripods and monopods.
The built-in patented high-precision bearing mechanism and original designed bearing mechanism ensures smoothness of camera movement. The tilt and pan movements are smooth and can be quickly locked off and on, thanks to iFootage's patented fluid-head design. The quick release camera plate attachment and locking system is easy to use. The camera safety lock quickly locks the camera plate to the head.
- Load capacity up to 11 lb with 5.3 lb of rebound force
- Quick and simple leveling
- Fully adjustable foam grip arm can be operated on either side of the head
- Security anti-pin prevents the equipment sliding over and falling from the unlocked quick release plate
- Bubble spirit level
- Built-in balance spring to help to support the equipment's weight
- Precise CNC machined structure provides lightweight but solid structure
- High-quality anodized black finish
- Low temperature resistance