iFootage Mini Crane M1 III Price & Specs
- 33 lb Load Capacity in Standard Mode
- 2-Section Arm Telescopes 3.2' to 7.1'
- Square Tube for Added Stability
- Lightweight Carbon-Fiber Construction
iFootage Mini Crane M1 III Overview
The M1-III Mini Crane from iFootage is a compact, portable jib arm featuring lightweight carbon-fiber construction, a telescoping square-arm tube, and multiple mounting options. Its square tube design helps to minimize potential shaking during operation. The M1-III has a maximum payload of 33 lb in standard mode and 22 lb in low-angle mode. The main jib arm and the counterweight arm each have one telescoping stage (two sections) with locking thumb-lever knobs. Standard barbell weights (available separately) may be used as counterweights.
Mount your DSLR (or other small camera) on either of two included quick release plates: the M1 or the Motion X2. The M1 plate has both a flat camera plate and a ball mount, enabling use of a fluid head (with a 60 or 75mm ball). The Motion X2 plate is used with micro cameras or when using wide- angle lenses. Both the arm base and the camera base incorporate 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 holes for mounting accessories.
The adjustable tilt-damping knob, the tilt lock, and the pan drag function give you added control over your crane shots. For programmable moves, the M1-III can be used with the iFootage Motion X2 or other motion control systems.
- 33 lb load capacity in standard mode, 22 lb in low mode
- Lightweight, carbon fiber, telescoping square-tubed main arm
- Compatible with 75mm ball or flat base–tripod heads
- Locking, damping-controlled tilt function, and pan drag control
- Camera can be mounted using the included quick-release plate or via a 60 or 75mm bowl head
- Quick-release plates have both 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes
- Accessories can be mounted to the arm base and the camera base via 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes
- Standard barbell weights can be used as counterweights