iFootage Motion X2 Simple Price & Specs
- Use with iFootage S1A1 Motion Controller
- Underslung Design for 90° of Tilt
- 360° Panning Range
- One Lithium-Ion Battery Included
iFootage Motion X2 Simple With Battery Overview
The Motion X2 Pan/Tilt Head Bundle B1 is designed to work with the iFootage S1A1 wireless motion control system. This companion to the S1A1 (available separately) includes a pan/tilt head, a DC power cable, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, D-Tap cable, battery charger, and a camera quick release assembly. A hard-shell, foam interior case is included for carrying all the bundle's components. Used with the S1A1 motion control system, the Motion X2 provides steady, automatic movements for time-lapse and panoramic shots.
By underslinging your camera, the Motion X2 can provide 90° of tilt, in addition to 360° of panning range. In an underslung configuration, the camera pivots on a side-anchored L-shaped bracket, gaining a greater range of tilt movement than possible with a traditional bottom-supported rig. The Motion X2's components are constructed from lightweight, durable aluminum.
- Designed to be used with the iFootage S1A1 wireless motion control system
- 360° range enables you to create panoramic images
- Underslung head design provides 90° tilt range
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- One rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a battery charger, and a D-Tap power cable are included for powering the system