iFootage Wireless Motion Controller S1A1 for Shark Slider S1 Price & Specs
- For Shark Slider S1
- 2.4 GHz Frequency
- Adjustable Speed & Gearing Speed
- Repeats up to Nine Programmed Moves
iFootage Wireless Motion Controller S1A1 for Shark Slider S1 Overview
The S1A1 Wireless Motion Control System from iFootage enables you to add wireless motion control to your Shark Slider S1 (not included). The system consists of an electronic motor, a wireless shutter controller, and the wireless controller. This system provides steady, automatic moves for time-lapse and motion control moves. The time-lapse mode features a preview function to help you envision the finished shot and a manual mode lets you adjust movements on the fly. Up to nine moves can be programmed and repeated.
The included 95W battery attaches to the slider and will run the controller for up to 12 hours with continuous shooting, or up to 16 hours in time-lapse mode. The compact S1A1 Motion Control System includes seven camera shutter cables, a battery charger, an antenna, and a carrying case. Camera rigs weighing up to 17.6 lb can be supported by the system.
- 2.4 GHz wireless controller
- Saves time by using the humanistic method and interface of controller
- Three-phase induction motor
- Up to 12 hours of working time in 25% power consumption for continuous video shooting and up to 16 hours in time-lapse mode
- Simple and classic design, easy to carry
- Made of anodized aluminum alloy
- One-button update system