Joby Ballhead X (Black)
|Delivery Time:||2 To 3 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.9,500.00
- For Use With Joby Gorillapod Focus
- Maximum Load Up to 11.1 lb (5.3 kg)
- Full 360° Panning
- 90° Tilt
- Universal Mounting Plate
- Easy-to-Use Adjustment Knobs
- Portable & Sturdy
- Show less
Joby JB00157 Overview
The Joby Ballhead X allows creative camera positioning when mounted to your Gorillapod Focus. It is portable (only 9.3 oz, 262 g), compact (only 3.3", 83mm tall) and will support your equipment weighing up to 11.1 lb (5 kg). A unique feature of this device is its universal "x-shaped" mounting plate which connects to your camera and easily slides on and off the ballhead.
The Ballhead X is equipped with durable adjustment knobs which allow you to rotate your camera smoothly with full 360° panning and up to 90° tilts. Even though this ballhead is optimized for the Gorillapod Focus, it is also compatible with most tripods since it can accommodate both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads. Additionally its durable aluminum construction has an all-black finish which minimizes reflectivity and gives it a professional look.
- The Joby Ballhead X allows full 360-degree panning and 90-degree tilt allow you to position your camera equipment at virtually any angle and capture portrait or landscape shots with ease.
- Its incredibly lightweight, compact, and portable form factor makes it the ideal ballhead for the photographer on-the-go. Throw one in your backpack or gear bag to archive your next adventure.
- The Ballhead X is Completely compatible with any camera under 11.1b (5 kg) and nearly every standard stabilization device.
- It has a universal mounting plate which stays connected to your camera and slides into the Ballhead X for easy setup and quick interchangeability; switch between cameras in an instant.
- The Ballhead X has precision-machined anodized aluminum construction which delivers durability with smooth movements.
- The professional all-black finish minimizes glare when photographing reflective surfaces.
- The Ballhead X has durable adjustment knobs which easily lock the ballhead into place, securing it tightly.