- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Load Capacity: 11 lb
- Height: 15.2"
- Weight: 17 oz
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Steel, Aluminum & ABS Plastic Materials
- Standard 1/4"-20 Screw
- 3/8"-16 Bushing Adapter Included
Joby GorillaPod 5K Flexible Mini-Tripod
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 5K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 11 lb, it can reliably hold professional DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and other kinds of gear. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 15.2" height and 17 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 5K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of metal and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 3/8"-16 thread adapter at the top which can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 screw, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 11 lb that is compatible with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 screw threads
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 17 oz and height of 15.2", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel, machined aluminum, and ABS plastic construction