LensCoat Canon 300mm IS Camouflage
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.12,800.00
LensCoat Canon 300mm IS Camouflage Price & Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Makes Lens Less Visible to Wildlife
- Clear Plastic Window/AF, Distance Scale
- Helps Maintain Resale Value of Lens
- Orientation Hole for Mounting Lens
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Made in the USA
LensCoat Canon 300mm IS Camouflage overview
The Lens Cover for the Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS II Lens (Forest Green Camo) from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. Available in several different designs, this protective coat will allow your lens to blend in with your surroundings, making it useful for nature and outdoor photographers since it helps camouflage your lens from wildlife. It is also an effective accessory for sports shooters and photojournalists who are regularly subjected to less than optimal shooting and climate conditions.
It includes a clear plastic window located in such a position that you will still be able to maintain access to all lens functions including reading the distance scale. There is a handy alignment hole that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy.
The LensCoat Lens Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. The LensCoat Lens Cover is waterproof, providing protection in harsh conditions. As a result of the increased protection this covering offers, it will in the long run, help preserve the resale value of your lens. This classic Forest Green Camouflage pattern is useful for blending in when in wooded areas.
- Includes a clear, flexible UV-PVC window over the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window.
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from any scratches
- Makes using the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens
- Makes the lens less visible during wildlife photography