LensCoat For Canon 18-135mm Forest Green Price & Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Protects Lens from Elements and Impacts
- Clear Plastic Windows over Lens Controls
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Made in the USA
LensCoat For Canon 18-135mm Forest Green Overview
This forest green camo Lens Cover from LensCoat fits onto a Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens, covering it with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat and protecting it from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition. Its insulated design provides a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens surface when working in colder temperatures, and it is also waterproof so your lens is protected when you are working in rainy weather. For maintained function and visibility, clear UV-PVC windows cover the autofocus and image stabilizer controls, as well as the distance scale.
This forest green camo version is pattern is ideal for general use in wooded areas. The product is made in the USA
- Water-proof closed-cell neoprene cover dedicated to the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition.
- Thermal insulated design benefits working in cold conditions.
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens.
- Clear UV-PVC windows over the distance scale, auto focus, and image stabilizer controls.
- A small hole on the cover lines up with the camera's mount indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed.