LensCoat for Canon 200 F2 Forest Green Price 7 Specs
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Makes Lens Less Visible to Wildlife
- Helps Maintain Resale Value of Lens
- Orientation Hole for Mounting with Cover
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Made in the USA
LensCoat for Canon 200 F2 Forest Green Overview
The forest green Lens Cover for the Canon 200mm f/2 Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from bumps, jars and nicks. This coat allows your lens to blend in with your surroundings. It is useful for nature and outdoor photographers, as well as sports shooters and photojournalists.
A LensCoat Lens Cover provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lens surfaces in low temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. It is waterproof, providing protection for your lens in wet conditions. This classic forest green camouflage pattern is useful for when you are shooting in wooded areas.
- Includes a clear, flexible UV-PVC window over the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red-dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Compatible with the Canon 200mm f/2 lens