LensCoat for Nikon 200-500mm Forest Green
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.14,200.00
LensCoat for Nikon 200-500mm Forest Green Price & Specs
- Closed-Cell Neoprene
- Protects Lens from Bumps and Scratches
- Clear Plastic Window over Controls
- Helps Disguise Lens from Wildlife
- Orientation Hole for Mounting Lens
LensCoat for Nikon 200-500mm Forest Green Overview
The forest green camo LensCoat for Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens is 100% closed-cell neoprene sleeve for your lens that offers protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. It is a useful option for sports shooters and photojournalists who are regularly subjected to less than optimal shooting and climate conditions. The forest green camo LensCoat is for outdoor enthusiasts who wish to disguise their lens from wildlife.
Clear plastic windows allow you to view your lens functions, including the distance scale. There is a handy alignment hole that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy.
The LensCoat provides a thermal barrier to protect your hands from the cold surface of your lens in low temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens, and it is also waterproof for protection in harsh conditions. The increased protection this covering offers can help preserve the resale value of your lens.
- Clear plastic windows over the VR and Focus limiting switches and also the distance scale
- Includes a piece with touch-fastening fabric to cover the fixed portion of the lens barrel when fully extended, and a piece to be used when the lens foot is removed
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from scratches
- Makes the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens