Lenscoat for Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Forest Green Price & Specs
- Closed-Cell Waterproof Neoprene
- Protects Lens from Bumps and Scratches
- Clear Plastic Window over Controls
- Can Help Disguise Lens from Wildlife
- Orientation Hole for Mounting Lens
- Made in USA
Lenscoat for Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Forest Green Overview
The forest green camo LensCoat for Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG Art Len from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. This protective coat allows the lens to blend in with your surroundings, making it useful for nature and outdoor photographers since it can help camouflage the lens from wildlife. It is an effective accessory for sports shooters and photojournalists as it provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from the cold lens surface in lower temperatures. Easy to install and remove, it is also waterproof to protect your lens in harsh conditions and help preserve its resale value.
The LensCoat includes a clear plastic window located in such a position that you will still be able to maintain access to all lens functions including reading the distance scale. There is a handy alignment hole that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy. The forest green camo is an excellent cover when you're in the forest and need to disguise the lens from wildlife. This product is made in the USA.
- A clear, flexible UV-PVC window allows you to see the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from scratches
- Makes the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens
- Made in USA