Lowepro Pro Roller x300 AW Price & Specs
- For 2 DSLRs with Grips, 10 Lenses & More
- Accommodates up to 17" Laptop
- Removable Reserve Pack
- MaxFit Divider System
Lowepro Pro Roller x300 AW Overview
The black, modular Pro Roller x300 AW from Lowepro consists of both an impact-protective hard-shell exterior and a removable Reserve Pack with a backpack harness, which holds a significant amount of gear. It holds two DSLRs with grips, around ten lenses (up to a 600mm telephoto lens), flashes and accessories between padded MaxFit interior dividers. It also accommodates up to a 17" laptop inside an easy-access stretch pocket at the front, and features numerous interior and exterior pockets for accessories.
To transport the Pro Roller with the hard-shell exterior, there is a dual-button trolley handle, with a sleek zippered cover, and durable, smooth-gliding wheels. There are also flexible and comfortable top and side grab handles with leather backings. After removal, the Reserve Pack can be carried on your back using the backpack harness, or can be grabbed with the handle at its side.
- Removable Reserve Pack unzips from hard-shell exterior, which has another zippered front flap, creating two separate cases
- MaxFit divider system has thinner, yet stronger touch-fastened dividers, which can be inserted after you settle your gear to maximize the interior space
- Durable urethane-cast wheels glide smoothly, are vibration resistant, and feature ABEC-5 rated bearings
- Built-in all weather AW cover protects the entire Pro Roller from rain and dust
- TSA-approved lock is built into the pack to lock zippers
- Four zippered mesh pockets are on the inside of the front flap
- No-drop front organization pocket features an interior organizer with various smaller pockets to organize your accessories