Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.79,000.00
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens Price & Specs
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One ED Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens Overview
Superb at close range, the Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED is a short telephoto macro lens offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 7.3" minimum focusing distance. Contributing to clear and accurate rendering, the lens design incorporates two aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and color accuracy. Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating are featured, too, to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions. Additionally, complementing the imaging capabilities, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 7.3" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.