Nikon Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Lens
|Product Code:||55mm f/2.8 Lens|
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.52,000.00
Nikon Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Lens Price & Specs
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- 1:2 Magnification, 9.8" Minimum Focus
- Close Range Correction System
Nikon Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Lens Overview
Ideal for close range, the Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 from Nikon is a versatile normal-length prime well-suited for a range of subjects, including anything from portraiture to product photography. The manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away with a high 1:2 maximum magnification. The optical design uses a Close Range Correction system, which maintains consistent image quality and sharpness from the minimum focusing distance to infinity. Additionally, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and enables working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides an 82.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by engraved focus distance and depth of field scales.
- Nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with optional PK-13 Auto Extension Ring to increase the maximum magnification to 1:1 and shorten the minimum focusing distance to 8.9".