Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
|Delivery Time:||8 to 10 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.155,000.00
- Price in reward points: 500
Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Price & Specs
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Overview
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z 50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z 50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range. In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 6 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps as well as 30 fps shooting at 8MP.
Besides imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
UHD 4K Video Recording
Capable of recording more than just stills, the Z 50 supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 120 fps, for slow-motion effects, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or to an optional external recorder via HDMI out. In-camera time-lapse shooting is also possible with the ability to produce a finished UHD 4K video file directly from the camera.
Body Design and Connectivity
- A large 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a 180° flip-under tilting design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I protocol for quickly storing photo and video files.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported when using the optional EH-73P charging AC adapter.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- In-Camera Image Editing: Distortion Control, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim, and Trim Movie.
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm Lens
Included with the camera body is the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens; an especially compact 24-75mm-equivalent zoom covering wide-angle to portrait length perspectives. Its optical design incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality throughout the zoom range. The lens's flexible focal length range is complemented by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications.