Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package Price & Specs
- SM6 Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable
- Dust Cover
- John Merchant Instructional DVD
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package Overview
The NT2-A Studio Solution Package from RODE includes the NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone, the SM6 shock mount and pop filter, a 10' XLR cable, and a dust cover. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A has a high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element that delivers maximum flexibility in many recording scenarios. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dustcover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Designed and manufactured in Australia