Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens
|Delivery Time:||3 To 5 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.310,000.00
Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens Price & Specs
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/36
- Five ED Elements, One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens Overview
Spanning a versatile telephoto range, the FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS from Sony is a flexible zoom perfectly suited for nature, wildlife, and sports applications. Its long reach pairs with a modest maximum aperture range to render to a relatively lightweight and portable design, which benefits handheld use. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to produce well-corrected imagery with high sharpness, color fidelity, and accurate rendering. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to further reduce surface reflections and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Complementing the optics, this lens also features a sophisticated physical design, which incorporates a Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor to realize fast, near-silent autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to produce sharper imagery when working handheld and a removable, rotating tripod collar is also featured for stable tripod and monopod mounting. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to an especially pleasing bokeh quality and the lens sports a weather-sealed design along with a fluorine-coated front element.
- A far-reaching telephoto zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 200-600mm lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 300-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- Maximum aperture range of f/5.6-6.3 helps minimize size and weight while providing excellent performance in a variety of applications.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the lens design and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element is placed at the rear of the optical design and reduces distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system has three dedicated modes, including panning and viewfinder stabilization priority settings, and can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor (DDSSM) AF system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and full-time MF override, and Linear Response MF also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9', along with a maximum magnification of 0.2x, benefits portraiture and head shots.
- Focus range limiter and focus hold controls offer more intuitive handling and faster performance when photographing moving subjects.
- Internal zoom design limits the overall length of the lens while zooming for more intuitive and comfortable handling.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- A rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Removable rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- Compatible with optional 1.4x and 2x FE teleconverters for further increasing the lens's reach.