Synco Mic-D30 Shotgun Microphone Price & Specs
- Supercardioid Pickup Pattern
- Versatile USB-C Connection
- Cables for Charging, 3.5mm TRS & TRRS
- Switchable Low-Cut Filters
- Safety-Channel Recording
- Monitor from Mic over Headphones
- 124 dB SPL with -20 dB Pad
- Includes Furry Windscreen
- Includes Shockmount & Storage Case
In addition to the microphone's highly directional polar pattern, the Mic-D30 sports other features eminently useful in the realm of location recording. You'll find switchable low-cut filters for mitigating bassy rumble as well as the ability to record a lower-level safety channel in case you're capturing the levels to hot on the primary signal. A 20 dB pad accommodates particularly loud sources, giving you an SPL of 124 dB.
Monitor audio straight from the mic through the 3.5mm output. Use the analog variable gain control to adjust the input volume on the fly. The Mic-D30 comes with a storage case, three USB-C cables (charging, TRS, and TRRS), a shockmount, and a furry windscreen.