Vmic Wired Microphone Price & Specs
• Broadcast-grade condenser microphone
• Three position level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB)
• Low-cut filter (150 Hz)
• High frequency boost (+6dB)
• attached 3.5mm audio cable
• Headphone monitor output
• 1/8 audio output jack to camera
The Vmic is a broadcast quality condenser microphone that provides professional audio for DSLR cameras and camcorders. The Vmic allows you to adjust your level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB), high-pass filter(150 Hz), and high-frequency boost(+6dB) - giving you the flexibility to capture audio in a wide range of environments.
The detachable 3.5mm cable connects the Vmic to the audio input of the camera, while the stereo headphone output allows you to monitor the incoming audio. The shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.