Yolo Liv Box Portable All-in-One Multi-Camera Live Streaming Encoder, Switcher, Monitor, and Recorder Price & Specs
The yololiv box is a fully integrated multi-, platform live streaming solution. It provides you an easy connect and mix up to two HDMI sources, a USB source, and a playback source via SD Card. Fortunately, you can easily purchase this amazing Yololiv box in Pakistan. Additionally, the Yolo box is portable; it can stream via 4G to the internal sim card, Wifi(4Ghz/5Ghz), and Ethernet. It has a lot of superior capabilities as well. One of the best things about this unit is its IO (information operations).
Firstly, it allows you to connect the Yolo box to your camera to get clear advantages. You can also get an Ethernet port which makes it easy to connect directly to the modem or switch. Furthermore, if you are planning this to be running at home, for example, that would be the best way to run it just for reliability's sake also on the top of the unit.It also provides a 3.5-millimeter audio input jack which will allow capturing any audio source from a mixer. If you want to play some background music while doing a live stream on the lower portion of the unit, it gives you extraordinary outcomes.
In terms of audio capabilities, it has 32 kilohertz, 44.1 kilohertz, and 48 kilohertz at 16-bit audio resolution.
Yololiv box encoder uses h.264 which is pretty much the industry standard when it comes to streaming live. Lastly, when it comes to it's price, the yololiv box price in Pakistan is approximately PKR 188,209.
● Live switch up to 6 sources
● Touch control
● Import videos pictures from SD card
● 2x HDMI
● 1x USB In
● 1x SD card
● 1x pdf
● 1x HDMI out
● Audio in & out
the Yolo Liv Box Portable All-in-One Multi-Camera Live Streaming Encoder, Switcher, Monitor, and Recorder can simultaneously broadcast to 3 platforms. Simply connect up to 6 video sources, then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included). The large touchscreen display shows the streaming image as well as the input streams; the LCD display also shows the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch.
The Yolo Box supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, and streams at your choice of 540p, 720p, and 1080p60, using the H.264 codec. You can stream to YouTube via custom RTMP settings. Stream using a 4G Cellular network such as Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. The Yolo Box features an HDMI out, which allows you to display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input, and a discrete headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128 GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot.
- Touch control without a computer
- Built-in simultaneoulsy streaming
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 6 sources
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB In, 1 x SD card, 1 x PDF; 1 x HDMI out; Audio in & out
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD card
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60
The Yolo Box provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
Yolo Box will first push your feed to the Yolo Live platform, from where it automatically forward your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Major steaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as Yolo LIV are supported.
- RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
You can load a PDF as a local source to your Yolo Box
The internal battery can power your Yolo Box for approximately 3 hours. The Yolo Box charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.