Yongnuo YN360 II LED Light Wand Price & Specs
- 320 LEDs with CRI of 95
- 18.1" Long Wand Design
- 40 RGB SMD LEDs for Full Color Mode
- Color Temperature: 3200-5500K
- Beam Angle: 55° White / 110° RGB
- White Light Mode Output: 2560 Lumens
- RGB Mode Output: 494 Lumens
- Coarse and Fine Dimming Settings
- Remote Control via Mobile App
- Integrated 5200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
With a unique 18.1" long design, the YN360 II LED Light Wand from Yongnuo will help you create a distinct look as well as operate in tight spaces with relative ease. This model offers a unique ability to switch between either 320 variable color temperature LEDs or 40 RGB SMD LEDs, enabling either a white light mode capable of being set from 3200-5500K or a Full Color RGB mode that can be configured via a mobile app. The light also has an integrated lithium-ion battery with a high capacity of 5200mAh for keeping the light powered for hours.
Users will enjoy a beam angle of 55° when using the color temperature mode or 110° for the RGB settings. Also, the fixture has rated outputs of 2560 lumens for white light and 494 lumens for RGB, and the power can be adjusted in both coarse and fine settings for faster or more precise control. Additionally, it can run on an optional 12 VDC power supply.