Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Brands Sigma
- Product Code: 30MMCSONY
- Delievery Time: 3 To 5 Days
- Price in reward points: 250
- Sony E Mount/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Surfaces
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Construction, Brass Bayonet Mount
A fast, versatile prime, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over focus placement for using selective focus techniques. In regard to the optical design, one aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element pair to significantly reduce spherical aberrations for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality. A high-refractive index element is also featured, to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations, and a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, this compact prime also incorporates a stepping AF motor or smooth, near-silent autofocus performance. Designed as a versatile standard lens, the mixture of speed and optical prowess make this a go-to lens for mirrorless shooters.
- A truly versatile standard prime, this 30mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow depth of field effects.
- One aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element control a range of spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and resolution. Additionally, a high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element is also integrated into the design, and offers anomalous partial dispersion characteristics to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E Price in Pakistan