Yongnuo YN 100mm f/2 Lens for Canon EF
- Brands Yongnuo
- Product Code: YN100MM
- Reward Points: 350
- Delievery Time: 2 To 3 Days
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Glass Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Focus Distance Indicator
- Metal Lens Mount, Gold-Plated Contacts
Create beautiful portraits with shallow depth-of-field by picking up this YN 100mm f/2 Lens from Yongnuo. Made specifically for full-frame and APS-C cameras with a Canon EF mount, this fast f/2 lens is able to provide a medium telephoto perspective that is flattering for your subjects. It also features multi-coated glass elements to minimize flare and ghosting as well as a DC motor for fast autofocus. An AF/MF switch is present for quick switching of the focus mode while a focus distance indicator will help shooters more accurately pull focus. Additionally, the lens is equipped with a nine-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh and it features a metal lens mount with gold-plated contacts.
- Prime telephoto lens designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide a 160mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 3' away.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey Exif data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
Tags: Yongnuo YN 100mm f/2 Lens for Canon EF