Yongnuo YN660 Speedlite Manual
Quick OverviewProduct Highlights 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio SystemGuide Number: 217' at ISO 100 and 199mmZoom Range: 20-199mm (14mm with Panel)Tilts from -7 to 90°Rotates 270°Wireless Master/S...
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 217' at ISO 100 and 199mm
- Zoom Range: 20-199mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates 270°
- Wireless Master/Slave Functionality
- Manual Power Control: 1/1 to 1/128
- Recycle Time: 3 Seconds at Full Power
- External Power Port & PC Sync Port
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
For added versatility, the YN660 has bounce capabilities which include tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation of 270°, allowing users to have more control over light placement. In addition, this flash can be used as a radio slave to other units and has a optical triggering & slave settings for use with other flashes. It runs on four AA batteries which provide a recycle time of three seconds at full power. And, it has an external power socket and a PC sync port for added functionality.
- 2.4 GHz radio system has range of 328' and works as a master to YN560 and RF603 systems and as a slave to YN560, RF603, and RF602 systems.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps
- Instant sync and skip preflash optical slave modes
- Rear LCD screen
- Numerous custom functions are available
- Locking metal foot