Yongnuo YN968EX-RT Speedlite for Canon
Yongnuo YN968EX-RT Speedlite for Canon Price & Specs
- Canon-Compatible 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 20-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light with 300 lux Output
- Tilts from -7 to +150°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Optical TTL Slave Mode for Canon & Nikon
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- PC Sync & USB Port for Firmware Updates
For illuminating your subjects, the YN968EX-RT offers a high guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm and can zoom from 20-105mm for covering a variety of lenses. A pull-out diffuser is available to expand coverage to wide-angle 14mm lenses. Bounce lighting is simple with -7 to +150° of tilt and 360° of rotation, and through TTL communication it has access to slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync. Additionally, the flash is equipped with a
- PC sync port, an external power port, and a USB port for firmware updates.
- Designed to support Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II metering with support for slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- Equipped with Canon-compatible 2.4GHz radio triggering system that enables the YN968EX-RT to function as a TTL master or slave with Canon 600EX-RT and YN-E3-RT as well as Yongnuo YN600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT. The flash can also function as an optical slave with support for TTL communication from both Canon and Nikon systems.
- Guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm.
- Zoom range of 20-105mm with pull-out diffusion panel for coverage of lenses as wide as 14mm.
- LED video light has maximum output of about 300 lux at 3.3'. A slide-out diffusion panel is available and the flash comes with a color conversion filter for changing the daylight-balanced 5500K LED to tungsten.
- Built-in bounce card.
- Recycle time of about three seconds at max power.
- Runs on four AA batteries.
- PC sync, external power, and USB ports are available.