DJI RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer
|Delivery Time:||2 To 3 Days|
- Ex Tax: ₨.85,000.00
DJI RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer Price & Specs
- Designed for Mirrorless & DSLR Cameras
- 6.6 lb Payload for Camera & Accessories
- Foldable into Underslung Mode
- 1" OLED Screen
DJI RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer Overview
To put it together the all new dji ronin sc 2 is the whole new definition of compact and ease, it’s not just versatile in its movements but also in its design. This amazing, power packed device is foldable and delivers well above expectations.
It folds down to smaller than the size of an A5 paper, and is hence the easiest to store and or carry around. It comes with a variety of expanded shooting options coupled with its portability, making it the powerful new device in the world of film and narrative.
You will need a device like this for shooting kick-ass Vlogs, Documentaries and anything your creative juices lead you into creating! Since we are so big on quality it is to no doubt that we also offer Dji rsc 2 gimbal price in Pakistan.
- STABILIZATION: Backed with Titan Stabilization Algorithm, the dji ronin sc 2 has been engineered to capture smoother footage, the flow of visuals is now so good that it’s almost seamless. There is also a Super-Smooth mode which compensates even for micro movements! Imagine being able to stabilize shots at a 100mm lens, yes that’s the power of rsc2!
- Compatible with most models but ideal for mirror less bodies due to its payload limitations.
- A powerful 1 inch OLED SCREEN, for quick on device access. So if you ever need great footage on the go, Dji rsc 2 gimbal in pakistan is your answer.
- Dual layering is possible, it can be mounted on top of tripods and other mounts but just with Manfrotto + Arca for now
- Quick charge – The battery can be charged in under 20 minutes to give 2 hours of shooting time. A full charge can give up to a 14 hours run time!
All in all the dji ronin sc 2 is worth adding to your arsenal, a videographer is as good as his gimbal!
And his/her skills of course, but your hand held shots will never know the stability and smoothness of a RONIN.
The DJI RSC 2 is designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and supports up to 6.6 lb camera and accessories loads. Please see the most current camera and lens compatibility list on the DJI website.
The motors of the RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of the Ronin-SC, which is the predecessor of this redesigned gimbal. A key feature of the RSC 2 is a foldable design that allows switching to underslung mode.
The gimbal head folds down from the gimbal handle, and you can then flip the gimbal around and use it underslung for low-angle shots, without having to attach or detach anything. The gimbal handle remains integrated and has built-in batteries that provide up to a 14-hour runtime. Also, the batteries can be charged via the handle while the gimbal is being used in operation (except in extreme high/low temperatures). The handle supports PD and QC 2.0 fast-charging protocols and can be recharged in approximately two hours using an 18W fast charger, not included. The foldable design of the gimbal also allows for easier transport and storage.
The RSC 2 also features a 1" OLED black-and-white screen and has a horizontal dial on the front for focus adjustments with the same hand you hold the gimbal with. On each side of the gimbal handle is a NATO mount with M4 threads for attaching dedicated accessories such as an optional briefcase handle.
The RSC 2 uses the DJI Titan stabilization algorithm, an improved version over their previous one that provides better stabilization and fluidity. There's also a built-in feature called SuperSmooth that complements the algorithm when working with up to 100mm zoom lenses. SuperSmooth compensates for micromovements and increases torque to achieve smooth motion with long lenses.
The gimbal has a dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system with two removable quick release plates. For social media content, a tap of a button positions your camera into portrait mode. The RSC 2 allows a total of six different configurations and comes with a companion iOS/Android app that provides access to features such as time-lapse, panorama, and Roll 360, which rotates your camera continuously along the roll axis. The gimbal also supports the optional DJI RavenEye transmission system, which allows for remote 1080p video transmission, ActiveTrack 3.0 subject tracking from the gimbal, and other functions.
A mini tripod is included with the RSC 2 that attaches to a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom of the grip handle to function as a stand or an extension handle for two-handed maneuvering of the gimbal for certain shots. Camera control cables are also included that allow for control of select cameras and functions directly from the gimbal controls.
- DJI recommends using only the dedicated Ronin quick release plates for mounting a camera and an 18W USB charger for fast charging of the built-in battery.
- Key Features
- Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- 6.6 lb payload for camera and accessories
- Foldable into underslung mode
- 1" OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts for dedicated accessories such as a briefcase handle
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Integrated grip handle with built-in 14-hour batteries
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama, Roll 360, and other creative functions
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode